Friday, September 17, 2010

Discover Your Gifts, Discover Your Destiny!

My Family Often reminds me of how at a young age I would always inspire, encourage, and motivate everyone I came in contact with. To me it came natural; speaking kind and uplifting words to others. It was one of the many natural gifts and talents I was born with but little did I know, my gift would be the difference between failure and success in my life.

As a young child I remember when everyone else wanted to play “house” I wanted to play “store” or any other type of business I could be the boss of. At the young age of seven, I had everything I needed within me to properly execute my purpose in life because I possessed the child-like imagination which made everything I ever dreamed possible. Little did I know, my imagination would become the fuel to ignite the passion deep within me to become an entrepreneur, find my other gifts and talents in the process, and realize one of the most important principles of life.

When I was eleven years old, I began my first business venture: Jay’s Card Designs – A print and Graphic Design company specializing in the print and design of business cards, flyers, invitations, personal greetings cards and many other unique print items. It all started with my drive to be my own boss. Read How I started Here

Through Starting my own business, I began to discover that I possesed other great gifts and talents and one day, as I surfed the internet at the young age of 11, I stumbled across a poetry contest, entered into the contest, got my first poem published in an anthology with several other poets and from seeing that, It motivated me and caused me to declare that I would one day write and publish my own book/ pursue a career in writing and motivational speaking.

The basis of this blog is not just to share my story, but to empower you to create your story by discovering your destiny, pursuing your gifts and talents and letting life open unimaginable doors for you.

Over the next few days, I will be sharing with you How I began my journey to success through entreprenuership, writing, and encouraging others with the hopes that it inspires you to operate in your gift and Live your best life. . .

Today, I want you to stand up and declare: THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WILL BE THE BEST OF YOUR LIFE.

Until next time, Stay Motivated, Inspired, and Driven to Succeed.

Jaylen LaGrande
Author.Motivational Speaker.Entreprenuer
http://jaylenlagrande.com

1 comment:

  1. I, too, can relate to this story. When I was little I played office, or beauty shop owner, or anything else I could be the boss of. I think that some people are just born to lead. You are definitely one of them.

    ReplyDelete