Tuesday, September 14, 2010

M O T I V A T I O N

I am truly excited to announce that one of my major dreams is finally transistioning into reality.

Since I could remember, I've always wanted to publish my own magazine and through faith, patience, and a wealth of support from my network, I am proud to announce that I will be publishing my own quaterly magazine: MOTIVATION. Motivation Magazine is not about the thousands of advertisements we see so regularly in most magazines, but It is prepared in a way to encourage, inspire, uplift, and motivate every reader who engages in the content of this amazing publication!

I am excited and I hope that you will join me in making Motivation Magazine the #1 source for Motivation, Inspiration, and the Keys to Business Success.

Encourage all your friends to join and remember you're not just subscribing, you're joining a movement!

For more information visit http://motivationmagazine.net

1 comment: