Saturday, October 2, 2010

Life is Filled with Valuable Lessons

Life is filled with many lessons, decisions, and situations that alter and feverishly change not only the present but the future as well. In my life, I’ve been in many situations that have weighed me down and have caused me to lose myself and become wrapped up in negative thinking. Though I tend to appear to be a very positive, motivated, and outgoing individual, I too face obstacles that sometimes cause me to lose sight of my visions and dreams but, I consider those moments lessons to better myself, strengthen my faith, grow my confidence and another reason to continue to operate in my gift.

This week, I had to meet stress head on when things with my new business: Religious Expressions went wrong. For the past 11 months, I have been dealing with branding my company: creating an identity, developing and finding unique products and creating the overall experience of my company. Because, my vision was perceived the wrong way, through one of my contractors, I faced a major breakdown that caused me to lose faith in my dream, re-think my vision, and ultimately lose sight of what I should do next.
The Devil would have loved that! Me giving up on making my God-given dream a reality but, luckily through passion, my faith was restored and God directed me in the way I needed to go in order to take the next step in fulfilling my dream.

Sometimes, we are faced with obstacles and we immediately think of them as a sign that we should give up but I believe Success doesn’t come the first time around, It goes to the person who is willing to look beyond their failures and setbacks, and continue to move forward until their dream has been achieved.

I’m operating in my gift and though I’ve had a setback, I believe that the lessons I am being taught through this entire process are just preparation for what God has destined for me to do in this life, in this day, in this time, and in this year!

Next time you are setback, keep believing in your visions and dreams, Next time an obstacle comes in and destroys the very path you were walking, take heed to the lesson, trust God, and let your steps be ordered according to his divine purpose!

Until Next Time, Stay Driven, Motivated, and Inspired to Succeed

Jaylen LaGrande
Chief Executive Officer – J. LaGrande Enterprises
http://jaylenlagrande.com

Publisher – Motivation Magazine
http://motivationmagazine.net

No comments:

Post a Comment