Tuesday, September 14, 2010

No More Games, Time For Change

Lately I've noticed that I'm not doing all I should be doing. I've noticed that I've become too comfortable again and I am not truly operating in my gift as I should so I wrote this poem as declaration to get me back on track.

Check it out. . . .

I'm trying to hide behind lies that are not right. . . .
Living my Life in vain, because I'm scared to put up a fight. . . .
I know what I am doing is wrong, because I toss and turn at night. . . .
I can't continue to live in darkness, I need the Lord's marvelous light. . . .

God told me:
I must live what I speak. . . If I wanted to be made whole and able to acquire all that I seek. . . .
but, I've been running from the truth and dealing in lies. . . .
but, I thank GOD for watching over me and never moving his eyes. . .

From this day foward;
I'm going to truly operate in my gift. . . .
By faith I declare the storms in my life are about to majorly shift
I must stay strong in my mind because the devil tries to be swift. . . .
but I'm going out to battle and I'm fighting full force. . . .I WONT DRIFT!

So If you dont want to encourage me
and you are scared to see my strong. . . .
To you my friend I have two words. . . "So long"

It's time for me to move mountains
and live what I speak. . . .
I've let go and let God
and now strength resides where I was once weak. . .

Haters: Go ahead and hate but still shall I rise
Naysayers: Go ahead and speak your lies
Enemeies, I declare that you shall stumble and fall
Because everything the devil stole
I'm getting it ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment